Since December of 2010 I've been saying that 2011 is my year. I put a facebook post up that said. "2011 is MY YEAR BABY!" I remember I did that! Thats what it said! Lol. Well Here's why! These are the things that I want to accomplish within this year.
-Get My own place!
-Be in some kind of film project (Commercial, student film, music video anything besides porn)
-Perform at least 1 Song on stage
-Do at least 2 photoshoots
-Be in print (Magazine, Model clothing for sales ad, anything)
-Work just 1 Good Job!!
-Reach Level 40 on Call of Duty Black Ops (Hard to do when Pressed for time)
-Have a relationship at least in the works or in preparation for it. I needs me a lady.
-Give my Parents, Brother and Sister money gifts (Just because I love em)
-Have some writing published (Whether its a column in a newspaper, a small review in a magazine, whatever)
-Get my credit card paid off (whooooooo)
-Re-establish a relationship with God. If I do that then all this my change or it may all happen. Who knows?
This is a short list and I will probably be adding more to it down the line. But so you all know, Its gonna be a busy year!
No comments:
Post a Comment